Hello Summer 2014.
Tomorrow is June 21 and you know what that means…summer officially begins! We think we speak on behalf of the entire city when we say “FINALLY”!
Kids will soon enjoy their summer holidays head-on and with that parents and families alike are in full-on summer vacation planning.
If you are staying close to home this summer, here’s a sample of some cool things you might want to check out.
- Alcatel Lucent Sunday Bike Days (rollerblade, walk, run, bike along the canal every Sunday) – Every Sunday until August 31
- Calypso water park in Limoges is open from June 9 – Sept 1
- RBC Royal Bank Ottawa Bluesfest – July 3-13
- Ottawa Ribfest – June 18-June 22
- Changing of the guard (daily at 9:45 am on Parliament Hill) – June 24-August 23
- Ottawa Brewery Market (Hintonburg park) – July 5
- H.O.P.E. Volleyball – July 12
- Ice cream festival (Canadian Agriculture and Food Museum)– July 20
- Glengarry Highland Games (Maxville) – August 1-2
- Colonel By Day (Bytown Museum) – August 4
- Ottawa Busker Festival (Sparks Street) – July 31-August 4
- Sound of Light/Les grands feux (Canadian Museum of History) – August 2-16
- Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival (Parc de la Baie, Gatineau) – August 29-September 1
- Mosaika: Sound and light show (Parliament Hill) – July 8-September 6
We at PREMIER wish you an enjoyable, fun and safe summer season!
Leave a Reply