COVID-19 Update – PREMIER Real Estate Group
The well-being of our clients, agents and community are our top priority. In light of the COVID-19 crisis in Ottawa, PREMIER is taking necessary precautions with respect to keeping people out of harm’s way. We will be practicing as much social distancing as possible in the upcoming weeks to do our share to help prevent the spread of the virus, while still providing our top rated service to our clients. During this time we will be implementing the following measures:
- All agents and staff will continue to work from home (when possible) until further notice.
- We are offering phone and video chats to replace all non-essential face-to-face meetings.
- We will arrange for all clients to receive and sign documents electronically.
- We have cancelled all public open houses.
- All deposits are being accepted through wire-transfer or mail box-drop off.
As always, we are here to talk all things Real Estate! We love hearing from our clients and are here to help however we can in this trying time. We’re all in this together!